- DLA Tinker
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Full Time
Medical/Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K, Employee Assistance Program
- Perform a wide range of duties encompassing the full spectrum of warehouse functions. Receive, store, select and ship materials based on an in-depth knowledge of overall warehouse plans, documentation requirements, established warehouse methods, procedures and techniques.
- Perform distribution functions related to the physical verification of material, receives, stores, issues, and moves the material (parts, end items, assemblies, components, etc.) into, within and out of storage activity and prepare material for off-base shipment, including non-standard/specialized items. Use automated equipment such as computer terminals, bar code wands, etc. in the operation of automated equipment and established warehouse operations.
- As required, serve as a member of warehouse task teams performing special projects related to warehouse conversions and/or relocations of equipment or materials.
- Operate material handling equipment (MHE) such as forklifts, high-rise platform lifts, trucks and other general purpose vehicles.
Required Experience, Training & Certifications:
- Must have the necessary skills, knowledge, and proficiency in material control tracking, conduct studies, and monitor material movement.
- Must be able to successfully obtain a Position of Public Trust with the Department of Defense
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!