- DLA Tinker
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA
- Full Time
Medical/Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Short Term/Long Term Disability, 401K, Employee Assistance Program
- Provide DLA customer support to the industrial customer on a wide range of transactional issues involving both DLA and non-DLA managed items and to ensure the timely processing of customer orders and customer access to product, account and order information.
- Provide tailored customer support, maintain customer data and respond to customer inquiries.
- Review Unfilled Order reports on a daily basis, and take appropriate action to escalate those not meeting customer requirements.
- Receive and process order cancellations, provide order status updates and modifications, follows-up on customer receipt, and maintain customer data as required.
- Thoroughly investigate, coordinate, and manually release requisitions requiring corrective actions to allow for them to properly flow through the automated systems in accordance with expedite policy.
- Ensure exception processing associated with allocating inventory to release orders, scheduling and releasing line item(s) to customers or contractors, processing confirmations or denials and coordinates with the higher grade specialists to research and track Stock Transport Order (STOs)/replenishment actions to facilitate resolution of unfilled orders or delinquent contracts, having an impact on unfilled orders, in accordance with established policies/guidance.
- Explain established policies, procedures and practices and resolve problems concerning requisitions, receipts, discrepancies, or other customer requests.
- As required, create Customer Relationship Management (CRM) service tickets. Following established business rules, procedures and/or directions, respond to routine CRM service tickets for issues requiring support from other DLA organizations or those escalated from other DLA customer support employees.
- Research and apply a wide range of established supply support policies, procedures, regulations, and operating instructions. As necessary, properly refer questions regarding appropriate interpretation and/or application of available guidance for assistance/instructions.
- Ensure parts supportability across all sources of supply for established and future shop workloads which may include special projects and work to mitigate potential supportability constraints. Objective is to satisfactorily monitor and set stock levels.
- Provide material support for particular projects, work operations, and/or programs and serves as the material support point of contact (POC) for maintenance customers.
- Review and analyze supportability planning documents, and draft/recommend availability strategies to ensure necessary material is available when needed by coordinating parts/material support for industrial production workloads and scheduling phased requirements.
- Required Experience, Training & Certifications:
- Must have the necessary skills, knowledge, and proficiency in basic customer skills.
- Must be able to successfully obtain a Position of Public Trust with the Department of Defense
This position has been closed and is no longer available.
ProLog, Inc. https://prologinc.applicantpro.com
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!